Friday, September 17, 2010

Lower both your cholesterol and blood pressure naturally

Monavie Pulse 4 Bottles



I was e-mailed by Roberta Seaman yesterday, to share with me her experience with a new product for lowering blood pressure and cholesterol.

Just wanted to share it with you all.

Thanks.

Amr.

Now to her e-mail to me:

Hi there, I see you are a visitor at the cholesterol forum. I just
wanted to share with you some information about a fruit juice that
helped lower my blood pressure and cholesterol.


It's called MonaVie Pulse and it's heart health in a bottle, consisting of 19 fruits
including the Acai berry. My cholesterol was 209 and now it's 172 and
my good cholesterol has gone up also.
 

I am not a fan of prescription drugs and wanted to try something all-natural, so I
started drinking the recommended 2 oz. twice daily, which is also equal
to 10-13 servings of fruits and veggies, and I have more energy and even sleep better.
I just want to share the juice with others experiencing the same issues in the hopes to help someone else.
If you are interested in more information, please go to the following link or contact me via email: juicelover@att.net.



Have a blessed day!

Roberta

No comments:

Post a Comment